What personal information do we collect?
Information collected voluntarily
To register for a ITECHS account, you must provide us with your personal information, including your name, email address, and password.
Purchase Order Information
You are not required to have an account to place an order with us. You may place an order either through your account or through guest checkout, which provides an opportunity to create an account during checkout.
In order to place an order with ITECHS, you must provide us with your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, and payment information, such as your credit card number, billing address, credit card expiration date, and credit card security code.
Information Stored on a Device
With your consent, we may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or any other device (referred to collectively as a “Device”).
With your consent, which you provide when you install our mobile application, when you access and use our mobile application, we may collect information about the general location of a Device.
Information collected automatically
Why do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including:
- Where necessary to provide you with access to our services, and the Site;
- Where necessary to provide you with interactive features on the Site;
- Where necessary to provide our services to you or for the performance of a contract;
- Where necessary to process and fulfill your orders and returns and exchanges;
- Where necessary to contact you if we have trouble processing your order;
- Where necessary to provide you with customer support and to respond to your requests, comments, questions, or concerns;
- Where necessary to send you information about your order, such as order updates;
- Where necessary for our legitimate interest in preventing and detecting fraud, and maintaining security;
- Where necessary for our legitimate interests in enforcing our terms and conditions, and policies;
- Where necessary for our legitimate interests in analyzing and improving the effectiveness of the Site, and our products and services;
- Where you consent to ITECHS sending you our newsletters, special promotions, and offers;
- Where you consent to ITECHS sending you text alerts and/or email notifications;
- Where you consent to ITECHS sending you push notifications on a Device; and
- Where you consent to ITECHS sending you marketing communications, advertisements and other information relating to our products and services.
Cookies and Similar Technology
A cookie is a small text file that is generated by a site that is stored on a Device. When you access the Site, a number of cookies are used by ITECHS and third parties. We may link data stored in cookies to the personal information you submitted while on the Site.
Who do we share your information with and why?
We may share or disclose your personal information at your direction or request, or upon your consent, such as when you authorize a third-party application to access your account or when you direct us to share your feedback with a marketplace seller or other business.
Third-Party sellers offer products for sale through ITECHS Marketplace platform. We refer to these third parties as Marketplace Sellers. In order to best facilitate and complete Marketplace Seller Transactions, we may share some of your personal information with these third parties.
In order to process your credit card information to complete your purchase, we must share your personal and financial information with the merchant bank for authorization and approval. This process is protected by an enhanced security system. See the Security section below for more details on security measures and procedures.
How do we protect your information?
ITECHS takes precautions to protect its customers’ information. When you submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected using SSL encryption software. To learn more about SSL,
Access to all of our users’ information is restricted. ITECHS operates in a secured and locked facility that requires all employees to check in and wear valid ID badges. Security cameras are positioned throughout the building in conjunction with multiple alarm systems. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personal information.
If you currently receive push notifications and wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can deactivate these notifications at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device.
Uninstall Mobile Application
You can stop all further collection of information by our mobile application by uninstalling our mobile application. You may use the standard uninstall process to remove our mobile application from your mobile device.